Log in to see which of your friends have seen this movie
With these types of films, there's always the same unrealistic issues.
1. They never come up with a real excuse to why they're filming themselves.
2. Nobody in real life constantly walks around with a camera.
3. When there's imminent danger in real life, and your life or your loved ones are being threatened, nobody still keeps a camera up to their eye and film as they walk around.
4. When there's imminent danger in real life, and your life or your loved ones are being threatened, nobody slowly walks around everywhere.
5. People do use the stabilizer feature found on cameras.
6. You'd think there was a shaky cam button that adds extra shakiness to everything. There's not one.
7. People are usually more excited when they discover they have the first clear video proof of aliens or ghosts.
8. When sharing this discovery with others that live in the house, most people show the video and not just mention something spooky going on, which makes the others mad and stop listening to them.
9. When there's a camera that's moving back and forth, at some point there's going to be a ghost or alien standing in a spot where it wasn't standing before.
10. When there's a camera that's moving back and forth, at some point there's going to be a ghost or alien not standing in a spot where it was standing before, when the camera swings back.
11. When there's a camera that's moving back and forth, the ghost or alien that pops up but then disappears will no doubt show up in a different location, standing motionless.
The only scare thing that I liked was when
Just watched this, by myself, to find out in the end that the kitchen lights of my house were on and no one was there. Call me a little girl, but I'm scared and I'm going to bed now. :(
It made up for some of the errors in the second movie. Has a few really good scares, but once again the ending ruins all.
1.4% of the viewers favorited this title, 3.1% disliked it
Currently in 1 official list, but has been in 2
Highest official list rank ever is #452 and lowest is #735